Establish an option for participants that missed the Prototyping Workshop.
- No make-up available, all the resources put in the recap email from the workshop
- Arrange make-up event (on-site) within one week of the prototyping workshop
Have a check-in every week following the Prototyping Workshop until the Storytelling Workshop.
Host Weekly Check-ins over lunch
- Send out a calendar invite the Friday before the scheduled date for the check-in
- Reserve a room on-site
- Order food
- Prep questions for participants to discuss during the check-in:
- What are highs/low from the last week?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What steps have you taken to prototype your leap?
- How have you been capturing your prototypes?
- Have a facilitator for the check-in
- Send an email on Monday:
- recap conversations and update the cohort on any information shared during the weekly lunches
- add a piece of encouragement
Keep Tabs on Participants
- If you haven't seen or heard from a participant. Follow up with that participant to make sure they still want to participate in the program