Ei Fellows are a new breed of learner that dive deep into the topics of Design Thinking, Business Operations, and Storytelling while embarking upon 3-6 month apprenticeships. The Fellows have backgrounds in Project Management, Content Creation, Design Research, or Sales and Business Development. They've been vetted on their hustle, positivity and self-awareness. And they are supported by great people who understand Ei’s philosophy and goals, making for a unique, enriching experience for Hosts and Fellows alike.
How it works | MATCH DAY
Three times a year, we run a simple matching process between Ei Fellows and Host Companies called, Match Day.
Each Spring, Summer, and Fall – Host Companies receive an invitation to participate in the interview process of our current Fellows. Here's how it works.
- You complete a short form about your upcoming projects that need support and/or teams interested with an apprentice.
- Once we receive your project(s), we'll send you the bios of the top three Fellows that best fit.
- Reply with the Fellows you'd like to meet and our team will set up an interview.
- Send your top pick(s) within the following week.
- We notify Fellows of the Matches on January 15th, May 15th, and September 15th.
How this helps your team:
- Gain access to vetted talent in design, business, technology, and communications.
- Develop a simple onramp to test new talent before committing to a full-time hire.
- Gain new perspective on various areas of your organization.
- If you choose to hire an Ei Fellow after their year is complete, there are no extra fees.
- Learn about the future of Work & Learning through Ei's ongoing research and connect with other Host Companies through monthly communication and events.