Market the program 4 weeks prior to Launch Night.
Have applications due 2 weeks prior to Launch Night.
Make decisions on cohort and announce them 1 week prior to Launch Night.
- Create an application for potential participates
- Company email sent with information about the program
- Add content about the program in company newsletter
- Run a video about the program on tv screens in the office
- Send around a one-pager about the program and link to the application
- Provide management and department leads with information on the program to share with their team
- Allow past leapers (if the program has been run before) to share their stories with other employees in the same department
- Host “Lunch & Learns” for interested employees to learn about the program through an informal lunch meeting
Promote Storytelling Night (if another cohort of the program getting ready to finish)
- Create materials for promoting the Storytelling Night event
Send list of applicants to Talent Managers to screen for employees they don’t think should be in the cohort
Select based on these criteria:
Create a cohort size (15-25 ideal)
If have to reject anyone, look to create a cohort drawn from wide range of departments and experience level in company
Choose people who seem most invested in and committed to the process
- Send out the participant agreement
- Send out pre-program survey